1. From Birkenhead to Atlantis – the Origins of the Nautilus.
2. Jules Verne’s love affair with Birkenhead.
3. Who was Jules Verne?
4. Understanding Jules Verne.
5. Jules Verne sets his novel The Floating Island (1895) in Birkenhead.
6. Jules Verne Sets His Classic Novel ‘The Mysterious Island’ in Birkenhead
7. The Ascent of the Volcano
8. The Naming of Mysterious Island
9. The Colonists make their home in ‘Granite House’ – The Great Culvert Sewer in Birkenhead
10.The Seal Hunt on Hilbre Island
11. The Orangutan Attack on Birkenhead
12. The Pirate Attack on Birkenhead.
13. Why There is no Rock at Rock Ferry.
14. The Return of Captain Nemo.
15. Captain Nemo – The Story of My Life.
16. The Death of Captain Nemo. The End of Lincoln Island.
17. Jules Verne Pays Tribute to the Birkenhead and Liverpool Abolitionists.
18. Abraham Lincoln threatens War with Great Britain Over Events in Birkenhead.
19.The Secrets Of Dakkar’s Grotto.
20- The Mad Commodore.
21- Playing the Engineer Cyrus Harding in Mysterious Island are Real Life Business Partners Thomas Brassey of Birkenhead and the American Cyrus West Field.
22- Revealing Captain Nemo. Captain Nemo in Popular Culture.
Special Feature – Around the World with Birkenhead’s Phileas Fogg.